Gamer Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Warcraft III] The Night of the Dead

3 posters

Go down

[Warcraft III] The Night of the Dead Empty [Warcraft III] The Night of the Dead

Post by banehaven Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:04 pm

I peered into the forest, seeing nothing through the dark, I turned to the left and rechecked my SDM Rifle. Its loaded and the safety catch is still on, just the same as when I checked it a few moments ago. This was just a routine patrol, same like all the other patrols.

But why do I feel so uneasy?

Something rustled from behind the trees. "Be on your toes, it may be just a disgruntled villager, but I'm not taking any chances. Out." First Lieutenant Yeuyo radio'd in. Toggling the safety on my rifle, I aimed towards the source of the sound.

A squirrel jumped out, I chuckled and call out to the squirrel. "Com'ere little fella, I'm not gonna- RAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!"

A humanoid creature on all fours jumped out pinned me down, shrieking into my ear. I held him away from me with my forearm as I reached for my Desert Eagle. The monster's teeth was an inch from my face before I shot it through the skull with my handgun.

I pushed the now dead creature aside and I stood up, I glanced around and saw my team killing off more of them. Picking up my rifle, I joined my teammates in shooting them buggers.

"They sure don't look like angry villagers."

This is going to be a loooooong night.

Last edited by banehaven on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typie Typo)
banehaven
banehaven
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Number of posts : 93
Activities : 133
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

[Warcraft III] The Night of the Dead Empty Re: [Warcraft III] The Night of the Dead

Post by JDay Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:27 pm

lol.. u sure have some nightmare playing NOTD for coming out with this imagination.
JDay
JDay
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 151
Activities : 208
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

[Warcraft III] The Night of the Dead Empty Re: [Warcraft III] The Night of the Dead

Post by banehaven Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Lol, I just have too much imagination.

So putting some of it on writing is no biggie.
banehaven
banehaven
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Number of posts : 93
Activities : 133
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by JDay Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:35 pm

I think i should recall all those real hand shievering moments in NOTD into a story here.
JDay
JDay
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 151
Activities : 208
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeuyo Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:36 pm

It sounds awesome for a starting of a long story, continue it. ><
Yeuyo
Yeuyo
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 317
Activities : 454
Registration date : 2008-12-27

https://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down