Gamer Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Bioshock Part 0 Prologue] Home Under Water

2 posters

Go down

[Bioshock Part 0 Prologue] Home Under Water Empty [Bioshock Part 0 Prologue] Home Under Water

Post by banehaven Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:18 pm

I trudge through the seabed, my heavy footsteps echoed through the ocean. Fish and other sea creatures hustled to get out of my way, lest they get stomped on.

I had done my daily rounds outside, checking for things in need of repair or maintenance. I already did my best to fix the broken hinges with my Rivet gun and got the generator going for the Floral Hotel area.

The vast body of water that is the ocean rested on my shoulder. My diving suit was made to withhold even the pressure of the ocean.

I finally entered the Drainage Bay, the door closed behind me. I pulled at the lever and the label changed from 'Fill' to 'Drain', and the water rushed from around me into the holes that appeared on the floor.

Finally, air was let in and my tanks groaned, refilling itself with oxygen.

The shining light above the Bay entrance became green and the door opened.

And I was home.

I was different from The Others, I saw the need to rest. To finally stop at the end of the day to just....rest. The Others worked non-stop until they collapse from wounds or exhaustion.

I was not like that. I had to carry out my duties, I needed to last as long as possible.

The Others only had duty on their mind. Always the same things, Maintenance, Protect the Little Sisters and Ensure the survival of Rapture.

But I was different, I had sanity.

Big Daddies are not human, they are programmed to do everything they are told. They can not have choice, for they are just machines.

But if they chose to be Big Daddies, what does that make them?

Probably someone like me.

So what am I?

That is what I have been asking myself since I made myself into one of them.

I sat down on the squishy sofa, which still managed to support my massive weight.

And I slept.

-----

Okay, what did I just write? confused

Probably since I started playing Bioshock 2 again, on Hard Mode.

Bioshock is great.
banehaven
banehaven
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Number of posts : 93
Activities : 133
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

[Bioshock Part 0 Prologue] Home Under Water Empty Re: [Bioshock Part 0 Prologue] Home Under Water

Post by JDay Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:03 pm

looks great.
JDay
JDay
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 151
Activities : 208
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

[Bioshock Part 0 Prologue] Home Under Water Empty Re: [Bioshock Part 0 Prologue] Home Under Water

Post by banehaven Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Thanks Very Happy
banehaven
banehaven
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Number of posts : 93
Activities : 133
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down